Semper Liberi

Monday, July 03, 2006

A Mid-Summer Status Update

As one can tell by the date of my last post, things have not gone well regarding the blog this summer. I've been preoccupied by some personal (medical) matters from the latter portion of the law school semester until the present; that has been the primary cause of the admitted posting deficiencies. (One could question what sort of aliment, short of coma, could cause such a prolonged gap. I have no good answer to that, or at least not one I'd like to proffer here.) In any event, I shall try to update more frequently in the near future, but to be honest things are not likely to get appreciably better in terms of update frequency on my part for the rest of summer.

That this period of inactivity has coincided with the year-end opinion surge from the first year of the Roberts Court has, of course, not escaped my attention. It also does not escape my attention that a law blog that does not address such decisions on a timely basis is basically worthless. I have no defense to offer on that front.

No comments: