Semper Liberi

Thursday, May 11, 2006

An Update on the Blog's Status and Future

I realize that it's been a while since the last post on the blog, and since my last post in particular. I do apologize for that. When I started this blog, I hoped and tried to maintain a frequency of postings that I now realize was not sustainable for any length of time, given the other obligations of myself and my fellow members of the society. With that being said, over the past month or two the pendulum has obviously swung much too far in the other direction.

With the onset of summer, it is my expectation that I (and hopefully some other members of our group) will have the time and willingness to post more frequently. Speaking for myself, I hope to gradually catch up on my reviews of the Court's slip opinions, as well as continuing to occasionally post about whatever legal issues happen to catch my interest. In the longer term, I have some more ambitious ideas for the blog that may or may not get implemented, depending on how time issues play out.

While the salad days of three or four posts a day are probably gone for good, Semper Liberi will continue its mission of providing discussion and analysis of important legal issues of the day, as well as whatever else peaks our legal interest, at a more sustainable pace. Keep reading, and remember our supercilious latin motto: audi alteram partem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brian,

You're a machine....blogging, in addition to the many other things you do (and do well) is impressive enough--don't apologize for posting less frequently. You're doing well; best of luck in Clarksburg--I'll come on over for lunch sometime from Grafton.

Tom